We caught up with the lovely Rachelle Denneny of South Australia in Issue 21 of Make Modern, who's going to be teaching at the Australasian Quilt Convention in Melbourne in April.
Here are five fun facts about Rachelle you might not know...
1. She began quilting in 2001 and hasn't looked back.
2. She's only just got her very own sewing room.
3. She makes a special show quilt most years.
4. She quilts all her quilts on a domestic machine (for real!).
5. She has just developed her own ruler and coordinating patterns.
To find out more about her and see some of her award-winning work, check out our feature in Make Modern Issue 21.